Welcome to Life Through This Window

Click the link for the first post/welcome message:
http://lifethroughthiswindow.blogspot.com/2010/06/welcome.html

Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A note on the preceding post:

I realize, after rereading the preceding post a few times, that there are a couple of ideas presented that are ill-developed and somewhat unsupported. Feel free to disagree, and, if you wish, comment with your thoughts and views.

However, I realize that I am taking a leap with a few of the statements and I will be revisiting that particular post, especially two specific parts of it (at least), for discussion points for future posts.

I believe that it would be better to leave the post as is and use the material later that edit and omit portions of it.

Thank you for your understanding, and I thank you for the time you have spent reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment