Welcome to Life Through This Window

Click the link for the first post/welcome message:
http://lifethroughthiswindow.blogspot.com/2010/06/welcome.html

Popular Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome

Today I decided that I need to do something worthwhile with myself over the summer. I suppose this is the start.

My purpose for starting this blog is twofold. Firstly, it is a personal thing. It will help me get my thoughts out in some type of semi-organized manner while keeping up the flow of writing something so that I don't get rusty. Kind of a release type of thing, like an open book journal. But what good is an open book without a reader? Hopefully, someone, somewhere will read this so that my outlet doesn't fall upon deaf ears. This is also for you, the reader. Hopefully you can find something that is interesting and/or helpful. Most of what I talk about (or blog about, I suppose) will be about my values, things I have observed, things that bug me, God and religion, music, movies, or whatever else I feel needs to be shared, which many times will probably be a ton of random stuff. The goal is to broaden my perspective and hopefully, in turn, help to broaden the perspective of anyone who might be reading.

I wish to uphold my motto of changing the world one person at a time, beginning with myself.

Welcome to Life Through This Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment